Being on Mission Leadership Experiences
We experience that a few days “away from your regular rhythm” gives you an opportunity to reflect and to set in motion
a desired change.
The return on investment will be positive. Our intensive leadership experiences facilitate a
good internal conversation. To get clarity on what matters most for you, what you need to
change to achieve this and come to a sustainable result.
We welcome everyone who wants more direction and control in work and life.
What we regularly see are:
Managers with the challenge to get a clear picture of what really matters, to be able to
not only manage the process but bring the involved people along as well in all tiny and
Experts who grow into a leading position and are willing to become aware of what they
need to be able to, who like to find their strengths and potential to develop themselves.
Independend professionals who are looking for focus and opportunities and are looking
for more clarity on their potential, passion and added value for others.
What to expect?
A small group (4 – 6 participants) intensively guided by 2 experienced facilitators.
An all-inclusive arrangement on a inspiring location with healthy and delicious food.
An atmosphere that helps you to step back from daily life and business as usual to come
to new insights.
An intensive and alternately experience with attention for your personal challenges.
Coaching during and e-coaching after the experience days.
What are the benefits?
You get more clarity on what matters most for you in work and life. This is the fundament
to form a concrete picture of who you like to become and what you like to achieve, your
vision and your goals.
You will end up with a personal action driven “mission statement” that leads you like a
compass to do things different.
You are aware on how to spend your time and energie in a more effective way and are
intrinsically motivated to realize your ambitions.
What is the investment?
The costs are € 3950 excl. VAT, location is all inclusive, also including 6 weeks of
The time investment is 3,5 days (start day 1 at 6pm, end last day at 4pm)
+ 1 day (9am-4pm) + 5×30 min e-coaching.
Attention: The Special France and Summer Edition are 2,5 days and cost only € 2000 excl. VAT
In most situations the employer covers the costs
This active weekend is a version of the Being on Mission leadership program developed specifically for young adults. Because you can never be too early to take a stringer lead in your own work and life.
This variant is more accessible for you as a young adult (18-28 years) in terms of set-up and price and addresses the dilemmas that fit your current life stage. It is not only about work and/or study, but about you as a person and everything that is important to you in life. Including friends, relationship, leisure time and being and staying fit. Discover what matters most to you personally, what your ideal future looks like and make a start to realize it.
Young adults between 18-28 who want to get to know themselves better in order to make conscious choices in their work/study and life. These are themes we often see:
- I feel like there is more to life than I am doing now.
- I doubt whether I have made the right study choice.
- I have just finished my studies and am wondering “Now what?”.
- I am looking for a great job that makes me happy, how do I find and get it?
- I have been working for a few years now and sometimes think “Is this it now?”.
- I wonder what my qualities and ambitions are, in terms of work and private life, and I can’t figure it out myself.
- I work so hard that I don’t get around to thinking about what I actually want to achieve for myself.
- I have the feeling that I am being lived and would like to make my own choices but do not know how.
- What is most important to me? Important question and no idea, how do I find out?
What to expect.
- A diverse group of peers (8-12 participants) guided by 2 experienced facilitators.
- An all-inclusive package at a group location with healthy and delicious food.
- An atmosphere that helps you to take distance from your busy life in order to come to new insights.
- An intensive and varied experience in which your personal challenges play the central role.
- Coaching by the facilitators during the weekend and one-time e-coaching by one facilitator afterwards.
What are the benefits?
- Clarity about what is really important to you, in work and in life.
- A concrete picture of what you want to achieve (goal/vision).
- Insight into how you can spend your time and energy in a better way to realize this ambition.
- Awareness of your most important roles and your relationship with others therein.
- Practical steps to successfully move towards your goals.
- A personal “mission statement” as a compass to start doing things differently.
What is the investment?
The special young adults weekend costs € 995 excl. VAT and lasts 2.5 days (start Friday afternoon 16 h, end Sunday afternoon 16 h) + 1 e-coaching session afterwards. If you decide to book with 2 or more people at the same time you will pay € 850 p.p. excl. VAT