(E)-Coaching & Follow up
Additional coaching can be helpful to increase the effectiveness of a pogram and to achieve the lasting behavioural changes needed. While training is an “event”, coaching is a process, which is a valuable next step to training to insure that the new knowledge imparted, actually becomes learned behaviour.
Some personal coaching required for the continuing of the process?
- A requirement for coaching is filling out our 10 principle survey or being a former participant in a program (Basic, Regular or Deep).
- Price: € 500 per session of 2 hours, excl. VAT
An e-coach for a few months who stimulates you to keep going?
- A requirement for e-coaching is filling out our 10 principle survey or being a former participant in a program (Basic, Regular or Deep).
- Price: € 500 per session of 2 hours, excl. VAT, weekly contact via mail or facetime.
On the job coaching also provides for direct on-the-job learning as well as just-in-time learning tailored to the particular situation. …
Will coaching on the job be helpful to learn in the moment?
- On the job coaching and observing; our coach will attend one or several meetings as observer followed by a one to one coaching/feedback session.
- Price: € 750 per session of 4 hours excl. VAT or € 1250 per session of 8 hours
Many successful organisations have recognised that managers must be able to coach and lead themselves and also their employees, each other and their team. Program within your organization or team are essential to improve performance, organizational resiliency and effectiveness in change. We can offer you tailor made programs to get each participant clarity on roles, qualities, personal values and how all of this can contribute to the team- and organizational goals.
Do you like some follow up within your team or organization?
- Please contact us for a tailor-made proposal
- Price: at request.